Classic StumbleUpon Traffic Optimization Articles
Even before publishing my post hailing StumbleUpon as the best traffic source in the world, 2 of my posts got stumbled in the meantime. So I decided to look closer at StumbleUpon optimization techniques. In fact there are lots of articles that show ways of increasing traffic from StumbleUpon, a forerunner in the field of social browsing.
Does it make sense to optimize for StumbleUpon in the first place? Yes it does, all famous web pros agree: StumbleUpon traffic is
So now that you probably got the message check out these articles, the best come first this time:
- doshdosh: A Comprehensive Guide to StumbleUpon: How to Build Massive Traffic to Your Website
- doshdosh (again!): StumbleUpon Optimization: Leveraging Photo Stumbles for More Web Traffic
- Search Engine Land: 5 Tactics For Driving Traffic From StumbleUpon
- SEOptimise: How to increase StumbleUpon traffic?
- Ogletree SEO: Is Stumbleupon traffic worth getting?
These articles are more than you need to know about social media optimization for StumbleUpon.
What I like most about all those attempts at increasing StumbleUpon traffic are the ethics of them: It’s pure white hat SEO 2.0, it’s not even link bait like in the case of social news sites. It’s just about using this social browsing service correctly.
Last updated: August 17th, 2010.