The Secret of John Chow’s Success Revealed!
As I always aim to surpass the best of the best I wondered for a while how John Chow managed to gain as much popularity on the Net. What's the secret of his success?
Well, now I finally found out! Just read this two words slowly and at least three times: John Chow, John Chow, John Chow. Did you get the idea?
Right! It's the name stupid! It's about his name! How could you ever succeed with a name like Tadeusz Szewczyk? John Chow is just one syllable for the first name and one for the family name. They sound just perfect, strong, somehow American but still exotic nonetheless.
Somewhat of a mix of John Wayne and Jackie Chan: John Chow. His name sounds already like that of a star, so becoming one is just a matter of time.
So what now? Will I stop here at admiring my competitor? No!
I will proceed to outsmart John Chow by a better name and a better motto! As I already asked you to call me Tad I will elaborate on that a little. You know, my name Szewczyk only looks unpronounceable. In fact it is pronounced like two well known English words: Chef and check!
As I know what's cooking in the SEO kitchen I do not need to check it: So Tad Chef is born!
Isn't Tad Chef much better than John Chow? Maybe not, but now listen to my motto: Have fun making money online! Do you get it now?
You are still not convinced? So I give you 7 more reasons why John Chow will fail in the cat fight John Chow vs Tad Chef:
- John Chow has been thrown out of Google
- John Chow's site is so full of ads, you barely see any content
- He is not as funny as I am
- He has no sombrero like I have
- He drives ridiculous gas guzzling sportscars you can't even take along your kids or friends with and I own only a bike (a beach cruiser)
- Sorry, but he does not even look good, but maybe I can't judge that as a heterosexual male
- He is a nobody in Iran and I am in the top 10 for "love" in Google.com in Farsi (Persian)
I am convinced that in 12 months from now Tad Chef will be more successful than Tadeusz Szewczyk. SEO 2.0 will prevail!