The Only 5 SEO 2.0 Blogs You Need
There are thousands of SEO blogs out there. Most of them stick in the past though and only repeat slightly changed yesterday news. In SEO 2.0 the world of search engine optimization has substantially changed. Only a few blogs reflect this major shift.
Indeed, I am convinced that you need only 5 blogs to inform yourself properly in SEO 2.0 matters. In showing what sources are dealing with SEO 2.0 I will prepare my own definition of the 2.0 in SEO.
1. SEOmoz: Rand Fishkin and staff, as close as you can be to SEO 2.0
2. SEO Book: Aaron Wall, author of what should be called the SEO 2.0 book
3. Pronet Advertising: Multiple authors on the edge
4. Problogger: Darren Rowse, the blogging professional, the professional “pro” blogger
5. Copyblogger: If content is king, he is the king’s best knight
Those 5 are perfectly sufficient. On the other hand: You just can’t ignore those five SEO or SEO related blogs if you want to drive traffic to your site or blog. Skip all the other thousands of publications. Information overdose won’t make you any smarter. It will just confuse you. Concentrate on those 5 sources.
Of course in the near future you will need 6: The SEO 2.0 blog is going to be one of the most important sources of SEO 2.0 expertise.