30 Reasons Why Your Company Should Advertise on my Blog
After more than 10 years as a full time SEO consultant and 15+ years in online publishing and also 10 years business blogging I realized that I can really write about just anything to make it popular. It’s the fervor or carazon as we Mexicans say ;-)
Even such a dull topic like SEO 70% of the population hates turns into gold if I touch it.
In fact I want to blog even more, not just for fun, this is about business blogging. To do that, I want to sell ads or offer advertising directly to companies:
- Web design
- web hosting
companies and services will fit best for my highly educated and most probably affluent ;-) audience.
My readers are often SEOs who seldom master web design themselves so they need web designers and sometimes also coders to assist them. On the other hand not only SEOs read SEO 2.0, also people interested in SEO looking for services that simplify DIY SEO or allow to outsource it.
Many of my readers already use web hosting providers but many need more than one, some probably would try a new one if they get the right offers. As my readers are eager to try new Web services of all types any startup company will find here a very targeted audience.
Of course there are many reasons why you should advertise at SEO 2.0 so I’ve collected 30 of them:
- My blog is black and white so an ad would be clearly visible
- I do not compete with you, not even for SEO in German – I’m a business blogger by now
- I am a renowned social media power user and people trust me globally
- Leading SEO experts, famous bloggers and search publications trust me and link to me too: Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch, Bill Slawski, WebMetricsGuru, Cornwall SEO, Hubspot
- My blog posts have been translated into numerous languages
- My blogs are online for several years, they are established authority publications
- You pay me fixed rates so that your budget doesn’t explode
- You will be introduced as a Sponsor, Partner or whatever in a blog post – the full disclosure will make appear more trustworthy
- I do not advertise for crappy or controversial services, so your ad will appear in a good context
- Advertising with SEO 2.0 means you match my high ethical standards of white hat SEO so people will trust your brand
- Some people have called me the Rand Fishkin of Germany
- In case you want I will write a highly optimized article about your area of expertise, I am SEO 1.0 expert btw., say “SEO services” and your ad will be displayed above it (I am not talking about a paid review here, I just explain SEO services in the post)
- You can even display an interstitial ad for Google visitors for 10 seconds on posts like the above or others you choose to
- My traffic is 40% from the US, 10% UK, 7% India, 5% Canada, 5% Germany, 3% Australia…
- I have built a faithful audience all over the Web during years
- I am a one of the top users on Inbound.org
- Advertising on SEO 2.0 is still very cheap
- I love what I do and people know it
- I can write about SEO like nobody else can
- My readers are well known bloggers, Internet professionals, active social media users, early adopters, movers and shakers, industry leaders
- I can take any market by storm, even exotic ones like China or Iran!
- People love my Sombrero, basically they’ll love anything I do
- I have thousands of subscribers
- My wife says I should stop wasting time blogging and make money!
- I rank for many SEO company related keywords so you get very targeted ad views
- You probably know me and trust me as well already
- For years I ranked in the top 10 for [seo blog]
- You just can’t withstand, I’m the cool SEO guy you always wanted to be but didn’t manage
- Limited number of advertisers the blog isn’t cluttered like other blogs with dozens of banners
- You get a discount when you pay in advance for half a year
So contact me now to advertise here (click here to write an email), the rates will probably go up as the supply and demand will be taken into account.
So if you offer web design, SEO, web hosting, Web 2.0 services or work for a company that does: Advertise here.
I have been asked to disclose the rates so that advertisers do not have the impression that I make them up depending on who they are. The more innovative ad formats and types have no fixed rates though so I will talk with each potential advertiser to find the perfect solution.
Take note though: I do not sell links for their PageRank value. SEO 2.0 is about people not engines. You want to win hearts an minds not game search engines.
Last updated: July 15th, 2015.