How to Use LinkedIn for Marketing & SEO: Resources
LinkedIn has been around for ages but finally the service matures. LinkedIn has gained critical mass and positions itself as an alternative or addition for both Facebook and Twitter. I've been on LinkedIn for several years but until recently I wasn't serious about my LinkedIn presence. While I'm wary of social media and networking by now I will nevertheless use LinkedIn in a strategic way from now on.
At first I present you this LinkedIn marketing and SEO resources list. As a follow up I will write a post on how I do optimize my LinkedIn profile. Also take note that this list doesn't not contain the typical LinkedIn SEO advice pieces where SEO is solely meant as Google SEO. In SEO 2.0 we deal with search holistically. Thus LinkedIn is treated as just another search "engine".
How to Use LinkedIn & LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- How to Use LinkedIn
- Use LinkedIn Effectively
- How to Improve Your Linked ROI By Tweaking Your Profile
- How to Ensure Your LinkedIn Profile Is Effective
- 10 LinkedIn Tips to Optimise your Profile
- LinkedIn SEO tips
- Effective LinkedIn Positioning
- How To Rank Higher on LinkedIn in Your Niche
- How to be a LinkedIn superstar - Creating a profile for success
LinkedIn Marketing & Use Cases
- Ten Ways for Small Businesses to Use LinkedIn
- Using Linkedin for online PR
- Effective Marketing on LinkedIn
- 100+ Smart Ways to Use LinkedIn
- 33 Ways to Use LinkedIn for Business
- LinkedIn Marketing Tips
- 7 Ways to Get More Out of LinkedIn
Using Specific LinkedIn Features
- How to Successfully Manage a LinkedIn Group
- 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Leverage LinkedIn's New Features
- How to Promote and Manage LinkedIn Group
Take note that I didn't add all LinkedIn resources I know but selected them very carefully of the course of several months. There are not that many serious LinkedIn marketing resources out there. Most LinkedIn SEO posts are just short and often outdated tidbits. So it took me considerable research to pick these resources.
Do you want to know more about me? Well, you can view my LinkedIn profile. In case you want to connect with me make sure to tell me why. I don't just collect "friends" for the sake of numbers.
Last but not least consider reading my social media hopping post on how you shouldn't waste your time with social media and networking but use is to propel your business to new heights instead. I will explain how a balanced social media strategy should be implemented in a future post. You can't abandon social media as a business person but you can't work for social sites as a user generated content slave for free either.