5 Dirty Blogging Tricks
Even in white hat SEO or blogging the SEO 2.0 way you can use some dirty tricks that will make you earn 100.000$ in 3 months your blog a little more successful. I collected 5 of them, which of course I use successfully myself.
- Do not display a date on your postings and write for infinity: People don’t read yesterdays newspapers. Also people coming from Google will not read your articles if the first thing they notice is that they are already some months or years old. Many blogs are more topical than newsworthy anyways, so do not engage in the race to be the most current one.
- Link to new blogs: Many new bloggers often are not really recognized by the community. Nobody knows them, even if they publish content that is much better than the established blogs. Those bloggers are thankful for every link and are more likely to notice that you link them in the first place. While well known bloggers are too busy to befriend you, new bloggers will eventually grow in scope and reach and probably remain your friends.
- Do not befriend everybody, fight your foes: Many people and also bloggers tend to be friendly to everybody. On the other hand, many people and things really suck on the Internet. So do not hesitate to fight your foes. Many others that have to be friendly will be grateful to you for speaking out.
- Do not display ads on your blog: Unless you really have large traffic, 1000 visitors+ daily, do not use ads on your site. You won’t earn much, something like 50$ a months or less but you will scare off many visitors. Those who stay won’t take you seriously if your blog is full of ads. Especially Adsense makes your blog look like a splog unless you are really outstanding.
- Be ridiculous: Nobody will believe you from the start that you’re an authority, so the first 3, 6, 12 or even 24 months you should act ridiculously, at least a little, of course not all the time. By now everybody who at least once visited this blog knows that I’m the guy with the ridiculous Mexican hat.
So now you see: You can make your hands dirty without tainting your white hat. If that’s not SEO 2.0, what else?