Great SEO Blogs You Might Have Missed
OK, I admit it, I read more than a few SEO blogs, indeed I read more than the other 10 SEO, make money and blogging blogs I mentioned some days ago. Basically I read far too many of them. There are at least several more SEO blogs out there that are really worth it. Check them out.
So here is the list of other SEO Blogs you might have missed until now, they are largely underrated for no apparent reason:
- SEOish – Technically savvy both in SEO as in web development. A bit lazy lately.
- aimClear Search Marketing Blog – Good mannered SEO company weblog from Minnesota, great resource, broad scope and focus on Facebook. Written by Marty Weintraub and his team.
- Tim Nash “Stuff” Blog – Tim Nash is so funny and intriguing he got even banned from Google for that, great stumbler btw. Covers not only SEO.
- Reel SEO – SEO for Video? I don’t even shoot videos so I am very much impressed by a whole Video SEO blog or Wiki.
- SEO Theory – Michael Martinez sometimes sounds a little arrogant but he really knows so much to look down on you
- Hobo UK SEO Company Blog – Shaun Anderson of Hobo is one of the most well known SEO specialist in the UK. The blog covers both basic and advanced SEO tactics.
- Joost de Valk’s SEO Blog – Good blog design plus good advice for the average webmaster and SEO pro alike.
- SEO World Jon Rognerud publishes both great overviews and in depth articles
So if you want to spend all day reading SEO blogs follow the links on this list but if you aren’t an expert after 2 weeks return to your daily habits and read just the most important SEO blogs ;-)
Last updated November 17th, 2010.