10 Organizations that Fight Global Hunger You Should Support
As my contribution to blog action day to raise awareness about poverty I present you a list of 10 organizations that fight global hunger you should support with money, by volunteering or simply by linking to them like I do.
There are some radical measures needed to rescue and “bail out” the poor and I do not refer to bankers who lost their money at the Wall Street casino.
- CARE :: Defending Dignity, Fighting Poverty
- IFPRI – The International Food Policy Research Institute
- Network for Good
- Global Hunger Alliance
- Kiva – Loans that change lives
- The Hunger Project: Empowering Women and Men to End Their Own Hunger
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Oxfam International
Do not ignore the poverty at home but do not forget that even the homeless in the West lead a life of luxury compared to most people who starve in the world and see their children dying.